Monday, October 29, 2007

Google Alert

Thing Seven

I have set up a Google Alert, but I am waiting for my verification. Hopefully, the problem will soon be resolved I have chosen to be alerted about books for the library. This would be a great way to receive updates on upcoming and new young adult novels for the library. This could also provide current news on events or people that my classes are researching in the library. I also have a home page on iGoogle. This is just a fun way to gather any information that interests me, or educational information that would be useful to the students or teachers. The Google calendar would be similar to the localendar that I currently use on my web page to inform the faculty and the students when they are scheduled for a library visit.

The link to visit my iGoogle home page is http://www.google.com/ig.

1 comment:

dustyshelf said...

Thing 7??!?!? Girl, you are flying. I may have to call for help. Your blog looks great!