Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing One and Thing Two

What is Web 2.0 ? This is what I wondered when staff development began today. Now that I know it is blogging I am faced with a new challenge and finding the time to complete it. However, this will provide me with a new skill technology skill that will not only broaden my knowledge but also enable me to better educate my students.

The hardest challenge for me is learning a new technology skill. I have little confidence in my ability to learn new skills on the computer, but I hope to use this to my advantage, learn a new skill, and then try to teach it to my students or teachers.

The easiest thing will be accepting responsibility for my own learning. I will face the challenge, do my best, and hopefully complete this new challenge by February 1, 2008.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Blogging is just a piece of Web 2.0. You'll learn more Web 2.0 applications in the other 22 things!

You're doing great - keep it up!